How To Contact Us
- General Information
- For general inquiries about the Commission's activities send e-mails to email@example.com or call (850)
- Press Inquiries
- All press inquiries about the Florida Parole Commission should be directed to the Public Affairs Office at (850) 921-2816. E-mail inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Field Services Information
- Addresses and directions to Parole Commission Field Services Offices can be found in our Field Services Directory . A printable list of Field Services Offices can be found here.
- Victim's Services
- For notification of inmate releases, contact our Victim's Assistance Office at 4070 Esplanade Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2450 or call (850) 487-3259 or toll-free (855) 850-8196. You can also send e-mail to email@example.com
or fax to (850) 921-8712.
- Inmate Supporters
- If you are unable to attend or you choose not to attend a hearing, you may submit a written statement expressing your support of an inmate, which will be reviewed and considered by the voting Commissioners. Please submit your statement to InmatesSupporter@fpc.state.fl.us or fax to (850) 414-6031.
- For information regarding applications for restoration of civil rights and alien status, full pardons, remission of fines, waiver requests, commutations of sentence and specific authority to own, possess or use firearms, please visit our Clemency page or contact the Office of Executive Clemency at 4070 Esplanade Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2450 or call (850) 488-2952.
- If you should have any inquiries relating to a recent revocation issue, please contact our Revocation Office at 850-488-0611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee Information
- For internet e-mail addresses for fpc employees and divisions; Mailing addresses for Parole Commission Offices visit our directory center.
- Do you have a suggestion or recommendation for the Florida Parole Commission? Use the online suggestion form to submit an anonymous or authored suggestion.
- Do you wish to file a complaint with the Florida Parole Commission? Use the online complaint form to submit your complaint. Resolution of your complaint will be monitored in compliance with the Florida Customer Service Standards Act.
- Technical Assistance
- For problems or questions regarding this web site (can't find something, a link doesn't work, information is incorrect, etc.) send e-mail to the webmaster at email@example.com.